Sabtu, 01 Oktober 2011

Magic Power の 秘密 (Magic Power No Himitsu)

Konbanwa minna san. Are you know something of magic power secret?

Me and my friend Natsune is find some things make we shocked.

wanna know? It's about Magic Power and Ryutaro Morimoto.

I think, Magic Power is really for Ryutaro Morimoto.

Why,

Frist. If you see the liric of Magic Power.

You can find many words dedicated for Ryutaro Morimoto.

I dont know but they are (JUMP) like as say "Crazy, but Magic Power"

I think the mean is "you must belive although Crazy. but there is Magic Power for you Ryutaro Morimoto"

And Second, I have Magic Power LE2 and when I see the cover. I always think Ryutaro Morimoto here with 9 other mamber.

why I alway think like as this?



Look at the cover. 9 members in the woods.

And do you know woods is 森 (Mori). Mori is frist name of Ryutaro.

I think Hey!Say!JUMP like as say "Ryutaro together with our"

and you know, MAGIC POWER. Magic starting from M and I think is Morimoto. and the end of Power is R and I think is Ryutaro.

JUMP like as say "This song for you Ryutaro"

third. When I listen Magic Power. Can you guess? how long the song?

the answer is 4 minutes 6 seconds. See minna san. 4 is the month of Ryutaro b'day. And 6 is the date of Ryutaro b'day.

And you know? 4+6 = 10

Like as say "Hey!Say!JUMP always 10"

fourth, you know what the mean of  眠 リノ森 (Nemuri No Mori) ? My Bunda say that is "sleeping forest or sleeping woods"

Me and Natsune assume Hey Say JUMP say "Ryutaro is sleeping now"

and if you know the title of next new song is Be Alive when we connected it 眠 リノ森 and Be Alive.

Like as Hey Say JUMP say "Ryutaro sleeping now but he is still alive"

That is me and Natsune optinion. I dont know it true or not.

Please tell me if you find more about himitsu of magic power.

PS : Please dont repost it. sankyu ^^

17 komentar:

  1. hmm, i never think like you kalis, but if i think deeper, you're right. bahasa halusnya tuh kayak 'ryutaro tetep dijump kok. dan kita akan terus bersama. reasakan sihirnya, dan kamu dapat merasakan bahwa ia ada di antara kami' itu sih kalo presepsi aku. honestly, i'll cry when i read these posting. i do belive in JUMP :)

    BalasHapus
  2. wow~
    I never thought about it at all.. :)
    hopefully it's true...
    just pray for it!!ne??^^

    BalasHapus
  3. i don't wanna be negative and all but you're thinking tooooo much. firstly. they seldom get to choose the name of the songs they sing. and they definitely don't get to choose the jacket design. they chose it for the sake of smurf.

    lastly. 4min 6sec i've got nth to say about that. but they definitely did not arrange the song. so it should be all a coincidence.

    BalasHapus
  4. Yaa, I know it. but it's just my optinion. I know accidental, hahahaha. Thanks for comment~

    BalasHapus
  5. lisaaaaaa you know gue merinding baca ini ><"
    dalem banget kata2 lo lis. gue rada nangis baca ini huhu
    gue ngerti sekaraaang! XD
    huaaaa 10JUMP saikou! :D

    BalasHapus
  6. I never think like that, Your thoughts are very powerful.. This is a
    secret messages from JUMP to Ryutaro.

    BalasHapus
  7. Ini blog orang indonesia kan? hebat bisa berpikir seperti itu. saya yang punya kasetnya juga tidak berfikir sejauh itu. suama yang dibahas disini terlihat masuk akal. walau mungkin JUMP sendiri tidak tahu sesuatu yang tersirat didalam single ini.

    BalasHapus
  8. Sugoi desu. Really like this. himitsu of magic power.

    BalasHapus
  9. yay its nice~ and then.. the lyric in beat line "dont dont dont give up" ~

    BalasHapus
  10. I agree though some corrections Ryutaro is hte first name and Morimoto is the last name.
    everything you said makes sense *thumbs up*

    BalasHapus
  11. actually, i think your post just an accidental. and maybe it's not true.. -_-
    but after all. that's a really good thinking. you likes give me a strong-hope-word that can makes JUMPer around the world is smile when read your writing :)
    thank you~

    -sorry. if my English sounds weird. honestly i'm just an amateur-
    haha

    BalasHapus
  12. I ever heard 'bout the length of Magic Power, but you found a lot of himitsu there. .
    Sugee~
    ^^

    BalasHapus
  13. waah... ne ne...
    I never think just like that.. although I have those songs..
    ur post make me miss Ryutaro again.. haha
    o(>.<)o

    BalasHapus
  14. Hello Webmaster, I noticed that http://morimotolisa.wordpress.com/2011/10/01/magic-power-%e3%81%ae-%e7%a7%98%e5%af%86/ is ranking pretty low for some keywords, this may be due to the new Google Panda update, or it could be due to a variety of other factors. I'm sure you already know about On-page SEO, where Google cares highly about proper formatting of various H1/H2/H3 tags, having your main keyword appear in the beginning of your post and having your post end with the keyword, along with having keyword related alt tags and very relevant LSI. However, you do not seem to have the proper Keywords or relevant Keywords in your posts and in the website. Right now you need a tool or plugin that will allow you to check on Keyword insights, search trends and check for backlink analysis and to find out your Keyword competition. To find a Keyword Plugin that combines both Keyword Research and has the ability as a Rank Checker is what Wordpress Seo Keyword, please check out our 5 minute video.

    BalasHapus
  15. Hello Webmaster, I noticed that http://morimotolisa.wordpress.com/2011/10/01/magic-power-%e3%81%ae-%e7%a7%98%e5%af%86/ is ranking pretty low for some keywords, this may be due to the new Google Panda update, or it could be due to a variety of other factors. I'm sure you already know about On-page SEO, where Google cares highly about proper formatting of various H1/H2/H3 tags, having your main keyword appear in the beginning of your post and having your post end with the keyword, along with having keyword related alt tags and very relevant LSI. However, you do not seem to have the proper Keywords or relevant Keywords in your posts and in the website. Right now you need a tool or plugin that will allow you to check on Keyword insights, search trends and check for backlink analysis and to find out your Keyword competition. To find a Keyword Plugin that combines both Keyword Research and has the ability as a Rank Checker is what Wordpress Seo Keyword, please check out our 5 minute video.

    BalasHapus
  16. Its not wrong to believe :)

    BalasHapus
  17. of course like your web site however you have to test the spelling on several of your posts.
    Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome
    to inform the reality however I will surely come again again.

    BalasHapus

Thanks For Leave A Coment